All skeletally mature patients with:
• Midshaft clavicle fractures Type 2A2, 2B1, 2B2 according to the Robinson Classification
• Midshaft clavicle fractures Type 15 A, 15B, 15C according to the OTA classification.
• Non-union or mal-union repair
• Local infection or inflammation
• Material sensitivity
• Inadequate local tissue coverage
• Any mental or neuromuscular disorder, which would create an unacceptable risk of fixation
failure or complications in postoperative care.
• Other medical or surgical conditions, which would preclude the potential benefit of surgery.
Detailed Surgical Technique (CE Approved EU)